ShockWatch Tilt Indicators detect and record unacceptable tilting on goods that must remain upright.
Removal of the adhesive backing activates the devices. Once applied to the shipping container, the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling. The TiltWatch and the TiltWatch Plus are reliable and economical solutions to prevent damage to goods in transit.
This indicator turns red if the product it is affixed to is tilted or completely upended—but remains unaffected by movement due to normal handling conditions and aircraft take-offs.
This indicator provides 360° monitoring—indicating the exact angle of tilt or whether complete overturn occurred.
- Reduces product damage and losses incurred during transportation
- Provides simple, cost-effective prevention of tilting
- Provides indisputable evidence of tilt
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Affixes directly to goods or packaging for clear visibility
- Ensures chain of accountability for all product handlers
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Protects against/reduces warranty claims
- Ensures quality of product from dock to dock
- Increases customer satisfaction and provides a visible marketing edge
Use Tilt Indicators on:
- Commercial appliances
- Large computer rack systems
- Telecommunications equipment
- Industrial batteries
- Hazmat containers
- Electronic cabinets
- Automotive parts
- And much more
- Tilt detection for a wide array of product types and sizes
- Easy to install and activate with removal of adhesive backing
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Immune to normal handling conditions and aircraft takeoff angles
- Moisture-proof vacuum seal allows for use in humid applications such as ocean cargo
- Inversion indicator registers complete overturn (TiltWatch Plus only)
The ShockWatch Program
A key element in the success of the TiltWatch and TiltWatch Plus is the supporting program of companion tools. Companion labels, alert stickers, and caution tape affixed alongside the Tilt Indicator products are a highly visible notification to alert handlers that the product is being monitored and provide directions to receivers in the case of mishandling. When combined with the companion tools, the TiltWatch and TiltWatch Plus products promote quality and accountability in the shipping and handling of goods.
We are always happy to hear from you regarding questions and/or technical help. Just give us a call on 0207 739 3344 or fill out our form below.