ShockWatch Clip impact indicators are tamperproof devices that turn bright red to indicate mishandling.
These impact indicators can be mounted directly to products to understand the conditions experienced by the product even when it is outside protective packaging.
ShockWatch Clips are designed to protect products up to 500 cubic feet in volume and weighing up to 10,000 pounds. Other indicators and recorders are available from ShockWatch for additional sensitivities and monitoring requirements.
Shockwatch Clip Applications
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Energy and Utilities
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Aerospace and Defence
- Sports Equipment
- Biotechnology and Drugs
- Food Service
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Equipment Rental
- Industrial Equipment
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- Sensitivity Range 10G, 15G, 25G, 37.5G, 50G, 75G, 100G, (Multi-G – 25G/50G/75G) 10G, 15G, 25G, 37.5G, 50G, 75G, 100G
- Impact Duration 0.5 – 50ms 0.5 – 50ms
- Tolerance ±15% at 68°F, 1 ATM ±15% at 20°C, 1 ATM
- Operating Temperature -13°F to 176°F -25°C to 80°C
- Adhesive Acrylic
- Shelf Life 2 years when stored at 68°F, 1 ATM 2 years when stored at 20°C
- Product Name Sensitivity
- CXX85 10G
- CXX75 15G
- CXX65 25G
- CXX55 37.5G
- CXX47 50G
- CXX35 75G
- CXX30 100G
- Multi-G Clip 25G, 50G, 75G (standard)
We are always happy to hear from you regarding questions and/or technical help. Just give us a call on 0207 739 3344 or fill out our form below.